LWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleGimmick

5 posters

Go down

BattleGimmick Empty BattleGimmick

Post by Battletoad Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:01 am

Enter a swampy landscape, with the mist rolling low and clinging to everything, like thick spiderwebs, waiting to draw you into the cold, dampness of the bog. Footsteps can be heard and momentarily we see our hero, Battletoad, wandering in the muck.

He draws up to a pedestal and kneels before it, as though praying to some sort of run down altar.

Battletoad: "I've come as directed, master."

From behind the podium, a thin smoke begins to rise and take shape. From out of the rising mist and smoke a mask materializes, expressionless and void of any marks, save two narrow eye slits and a razor thin mouth. A voice issues forth from the mask.

Elder: "Good, you have been loyal and shown the signs of the one we are looking for. We have a task for you. A task of paramount importance. A task, in which, you mustn't fail us."

Battletoad continues staring at the ground, kneeling, never once looking at the form in front of him. As though the sight of the wisp would be too much for him to handle.

Battletoad: "I am honored to be chosen for such an undertaking. I will do all in my power to see it to it's end, and sooner die than fail in this endeavor."

Elder: "You are to be transported to a planet in a distant galaxy. Once there, we want you to assimilate yourself into the population and begin reconnaissance. We must know everything there is to know about the creatures living on this world. We would like you to take extra care to document and report on the strength of their warriors and weaponry. Any information about defenses and battle tactics would also go a long way to helping our cause."

Battletoad: "And so it shall be, as you command it to be, my master."

Elder: "Then prepare yourself, my faithful child, for you are our lone hope for survival. If you fail in this, we shall surely begin the winter of our existence."

The mist begins to swirl and rage around Battletoad, who remains kneeling, eyes fixed on the ground, now closed against the raging mist and smoke whilring about him. Little sparks begins to crackle, blue and brilliant against his skin, and the hum of electricity fill the air, as the storm around him rages faster and faster.

A loud crack, a brilliant flash of blue and dazzling white.

No more mist. No more Battletoad. The pedestal remains, unchanged in the swamp, as though the scene never happened.

What will become of our hero? Tune into LWA to find out!

Battletoad
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-06-27

Back to top Go down

BattleGimmick Empty Re: BattleGimmick

Post by Justin Sane-YN Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 am

isnt that more like an RP? I think u need to put it in RP section! u can just make ur character's gimmick simple! check other gimmicks in this section....maybe u'll get an idea by that
Justin Sane-YN
Justin Sane-YN
SuperStar
SuperStar

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2012-03-17

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

http://adf.ly/HDLPa

Back to top Go down

Post by Takedown Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:58 am

I get the gimmick from this he comes from a distant dieing planet what must find a new planet so he has become the chosen one to scout the planet on if it is suitable and if there takeover will be easy but it doesnt detail enought what height are you what is your weight?
Takedown
Takedown
SuperStar
SuperStar

Number of posts : 670

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down

Post by elodor Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 am

Understand the gimmick and im sure raptor will like another alien around to play with. Agree with justin writen more like a rp and personally think it shud go in first show before u arrive. And can I say that its an awesome rp, look forward to reading more from u :-D

elodor
SuperStar
SuperStar

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sane-YN Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 pm

yeah nice RP u might be facing me for the 5man gauntlet match in the ppv for my title lol xD
Justin Sane-YN
Justin Sane-YN
SuperStar
SuperStar

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellow Girl Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm

dont make too high promises justin! the ppv is far far away
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl
Admin

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Class: Balanced
Face or Heel: Face
Titles:

https://legends-wrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sane-YN Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 am

LOL i am not promising anything i said MIGHT Razz
Justin Sane-YN
Justin Sane-YN
SuperStar
SuperStar

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battletoad Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 am

haha, yeah, I just rp'd my gimmick for style points Wink

I figured it'd be simple enough to gather, plus I needed the practice and I was bored, heh.

Battletoad
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by elodor Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 am

I still think we cud use it. Put it at start of show before introduction then have yr arrival rp later in show

elodor
SuperStar
SuperStar

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum