LWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rex Luther

2 posters

Go down

Rex Luther Empty Rex Luther

Post by RexLuther Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Wrestler Name: Rex Luther
Nickname: N/A
Heel/Face/Tweener: Face
Hometown: Boise, Idaho
Weight: 235 Lbs
Height: 6ft 2

Finishers:
Rex Bomb: Rex Luther lifts the opponent up onto his shoulders and slams him to the mat
Superkick: Rex Luther waits for the opponents to turn around and kicks the opponent square in the jaw

Background:
A four time state football and wrestling champion, Rex looked to have his sights set on profressional wrestling. Growing up he would wrestle with his friends on the trampoline and watch every week learning every move possible and learning first hand how dangerous wrestling really was. The date was Augest 26th, 2009 and Rex had just gotten a full ride scholarship for wrestling to Boise State University. Little did he know that this day was going to change his whole life. Rex woke up and couldnt move, petrified that if he did he might further excess the damage. He was rushed to the hospital and docters started testing. Not four hours after arriving Rex was Jaundiced and became very ill. He was diagnosed with Auto-Immune Hemolitic Annemia, a very life threatening desease. Rex was hospitalized for two weeks with multiple surgeries including gall bladder removal and stent placements. Through it all the one thing that Rex could not stop thinking about was his scholorship and everything going down the drain. The road to recovery was long, as the doctor set the date of full recovery two years away. Scholorship gone and falling rapidly, Rex hit a low point in his life. Feeling worse then ever Rex became a slob and a former shell of what he once was, until that day. One evening Rex recieved a call from an unknown number. It was a female voice who told him she was interested in his back story and was with a wrestling company. They soon met and she could tell the Anemia had taken a toll on Rex. She gave him six weeks to get in shape and square up his skills as she was interested in what he could do for the company. That man, the one I call myself stands here before you six weeks later a new man. Ready to take this federation by storm and fufill my dream of becoming champion and I will not stop until I hold that gold high and proud.

RexLuther
Midcarder
Midcarder

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Rex Luther Empty Re: Rex Luther

Post by RexLuther Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Updated Smile

RexLuther
Midcarder
Midcarder

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellow Girl Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Need a picture for your wrestler, please!!
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl
Admin

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Class: Balanced
Face or Heel: Face
Titles:

https://legends-wrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down