LWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophia Ford

Go down

Sophia Ford Empty Sophia Ford

Post by MMIH Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Sophia Ford
5'5"
138lbs
Clover, South Carolina
Catch Phrase: I was born to do this.

Sophia Ford is the daughter of the legendary Tyler Ford (alt of mine that I retired name and renamed to another name). She always followed her dad's career and tried to be like him. Tyler actually never wanted his daughter to become a wrestler as he knows all to well what this career choice intels. But Sophia never gave up on her dream to follow in her father's footsteps and after wearing him down he started training her. He brought in many guys he knew throughout his career to teach her every aspect of the business and different fighting styles besides just his. They worked together. Time will tell if she will be as great as her dad but the safe bet is she will be as great if not even better. Because she is hungry and has had to fight her way to this point and she will continue to fight. Now lets enjoy her skills in the ring and not focus on her looks because as she will tell you I was born to do this and will hurt those who think other wise. She started in PWE where she quickly rose the ranks and captured the Bright Star title and now has come to LWA where her dad is in charge but rest assured she will not use him to get what she wants as she is quite capable of getting what she wants on her own.
MMIH
MMIH
SuperStar
SuperStar

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2011-09-21

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: