LWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Par Lay (w/associates Brooklyn Carter and Trainer Roaning)

Go down

Par Lay (w/associates Brooklyn Carter and Trainer Roaning) Empty Par Lay (w/associates Brooklyn Carter and Trainer Roaning)

Post by Tdot Finest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 am

Par Lay (w/associates Brooklyn Carter and Trainer Roaning) Par10
Parl Lay

Wrestling Name: Par Lay a.k.a The Truth
Date Of Birth: July 27
Class:
Technique
Face or Heel: Tweener
Height: 6ft 0in
Weight: 220lbs
Hometown: Toronto Canada (originally born in New Orleans)
Complexion: Chocolate
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black braids (new design each show)
Facial Hair: Black mustache and soul patch, short goatee
Distinguishable Marks: Bullet wound in left shoulder, stab mark on right side of his stomach
Tattoos:
- Complete sleeve on left and right arms of important moments in his life
- Scripture from the bible written on the left side of his chest and stomach
Ring Attire:
Head: Both ears pierced sometimes wears diamond earring's
Torso: Nothing
Hands: Both wrist are wrapped up in white tape
Legs: White shorts stopping right above calf, The Truth written vertically up it in silver, Par Lay written in silver hidden among cloud of smoke across the back of the shorts
Feet: Silver grey wrestling boots with a design of white smoke rising up the sides of it
Entrance: White cut sleeve vest on the way to the ring. Written on the back of the vest in silver stylized lettering it says The Truth with smoke creeping up to obscure the writing
Role play color:Dark Blue

Back story: Originally born in New Orleans Par Lay never knew who his father was and was raised by his mother alone. At the age of 9 his mother became very ill and succumbed to it passing away. It was at this point that he was sent to live with his grandparents in Toronto Canada. This is where he meet Tdot Finest and C-Note as kid going to the same school as them and later finding out they all lived in the same building. Never being able to truly get over losing the one person in the world that he loved and never knowing who his father was Par Lay began to rebel growing up. Constantly in the middle of things and never being without a quick response he earned the name from his friend Par Lay (play on the French world Parlé which means to speak). Him still having his New Orleans accent and sometimes speaking in creole sure help him get that name also. The epitome of a hustler Par Lay was always on the street grinding to make money, legal or not. Shortly after Tdot left to start his training around the world Par Lay got himself in trouble getting into a fight with someone that owned him money nearly killing them. After spending a few year in jail he returned to the real world where off of sponsorship from Tdot and a reluctant C-Note he got trained by ex-wrestling legend Roanin..  

Catchphrases: "Cause I Speak The Truth"

Finisher:

Name: Don Jail
Type: Submission
Par Lay approach his fallen opponent and places his left leg behind the back of their neck while grabbing their left wrist with his right hand extending out the arm holding them in a variation of a head scissors
he then pulls his opponent's arm behind their back forcing it upwards toward their neck while placing his own free arm behind their locked arm resembling a Kimura executing Fantastic Don Jail

Trademark moves:

Name: Silent Treatment (Modified Canadian Back Breaker)
Par Lay lifts up his opponent so (blank’s) back is resting on the wrestler's shoulder
then pulls down on his neck and legs performing a violent Silent Treatment

Name: Drop Zone(T-Bone DDT)
Par Lay grabs (blank) by his legs and behind the neck
then he lifts him and he slams him with the face to the ground connecting a
violent Drop Zone

Taunts:

Name: Shhhhhh......
Par Lay looks at his opponent and raises his index finger to his mouth making a be quiet motion executing A Shhhhhh......

Intro

Ticking starts as the Titan Tron comes to life. Numbers start to count down from 5 on the screen and when it hits 0 a voice comes over the arena speaker saying “You can never silence the truth”.

Suddenly silver, white and grey pyros go off along the Titan Tron from the top middle along both sides until they meet up at the base of the screen. Smoke appears on the black screen of the Titan Tron raising from the bottom to form the word Par Lay in the middle of it.

When I Feel Like it by Fabolous ft 2 Chainz starts to play.

Voice of Fabolous rapping:
When I feel like it, kill these hoes when I feel like it
When I feel like it, that's my b***h when I feel like it
When I feel like it, kill these n****s when I feel like it
Now I do this shit when I feel like it
When I feel like it, smoke one when I feel like it
When I feel like it, pou' up when I feel like it
When I feel like it, cash out when I feel like it
Now I do this shit when I feel like it

A man steps from the back and makes his way to the ring in a slow laid back pace, cocky smile plastered on his face. As he does paparazzi flashes fill the arena following the man to the ring.

He wears a white cut sleeve vest over his bare torso. Written on the back of the vest in silver stylized lettering it says The Truth with smoke creeping up to obscure the writing. Both wrists are wrapped up in white tape. He has on hit shorts stopping right above calf, The Truth written vertically up it in silver, Par Lay written in silver hidden among cloud of smoke across the back of the shorts. On his feet he has on Silver grey wrestling boots with a design of white smoke rising up the sides of it.

When he gets ringside he slides under the bottom rope and lazily gets up. He then heads to the center of the ring he raises both arms in the air, hands bawled into fist. When his hand reaches their apex more silver, white and grey pyros shoot from each corner of the ring.

Associate

Par Lay (w/associates Brooklyn Carter and Trainer Roaning) Pls10
Brooklyn Carter

Alias: Brook / BC
Date of Birth: August 22nd
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 135lbs
Hometown: LA
Employment: CEO of Brooklyn Enterprises
Complexion: Dark
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Shoulder length black with brown highlights
Tattoos: Music note on ankle, Leo sign behind left ear and tribal butterfly on right shoulder blade
Role play color:
Purple

Back Story:

Brooklyn Carter is a well-known international businesswoman. At the age of 22 she started her own company Brooklyn Enterprises. She was born and raised to wealthy parents in Los Angeles, California.  She graduated from Harvard’s School of Business at the top of her class at the tender age of 21.  With the help of her well-connected father she began to build her empire in to what it is today, recently acquiring a set of office buildings now known as Brooklyn Towers. She’s beautiful, smart, witty and cunning with an innate ability to get what she wants when she wants it.  She’s dabbled in every business venture and is very successful in what she does. In recent months she has been working on a new venture Brooklyn Management and wrestling has peeked her interest.  She’s been watching up-and-coming wrestler Par Lay for months and she knows that she can take him to the next level.  Her connections can make him a wrestling super star. His slick mouth and cockiness mixed with her business smarts is a sure fire recipe for success.

Trainer

Par Lay (w/associates Brooklyn Carter and Trainer Roaning) Traine10
Roaning

Origin: Toronto Canada
Date Of Birth: Unknown
Class: Speed
Face or Heel: Tweener
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight: 275lbs
Hometown: Toronto Canada
Complexion: Chocolate
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black
Distinguishable Marks: Scar that runs horizontally from the top of his eyebrow down to the start of his cheek on the right hand side
Tattoos:
- 3AG on left side of his neck,
- See No Evil Speak No Evil Hear No Evil running along the back of his arms across his back down the other end of the back of his arm
-Tombstones with engraving on them on both wrist
- Images from past across entire back
Role play color:
Brown

Back Story:

Roaning used to a professional wrestler until a injury forced him to retire. Thought he no longer wrestles he still enjoy sporting one of his stylish mask like he used to do when he went to the ring. Now he spends his time training the new generation of wrestlers at his gym School of Hard Knocks Gym. Many fine wrestlers have come out this gym Tdot Finest being one of them. He is currently the trainer of Par Lay.
Tdot Finest
Tdot Finest
SuperStar
SuperStar

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down