LWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D-Maniac

Go down

D-Maniac Empty D-Maniac

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:45 am

Wrestler Profile
Name: D-Maniac
Height: 6'4
Weight: 256lbs
Allignment: Evil

Description: I Often wear mask to cover my face, I have a pink mohawk and a body covered with scars and chain tatoo's that i love! I have a giant grim reaper tatoo on my back that I like to call Jimmy, he gives me advice and is always there for me mwahahah! Entrance clothes are a mask with a straight jacket on and when I enter I rip both off revealing my tattoo'd and scared body I like to wrestler shirtless so everyone can see Jimmy and I rock my lucky torn up black jean shorts. I

Backstory: An escaped mentally insane prisoner from Alcatraz, I love pain and I try to share that with whoever i'm in the ring with. I had a fed of my own but the cops came in and tore it down so now I'm here and ready to get what was taken from me and thats a fed of my own hehe. I only wrestler because it's easy money and because it's a legal way to beat the P!$$ out of someone mwahaha. Evertime I enter the ring it's a new opportunity to reach a new level of violence and brutality that thought just warms my little heart.

Back to top Go down

D-Maniac Empty Re: D-Maniac

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 am

Hell Smile I like that Very Happy
Maybe some tag in future Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 am

we'll see, it depends if Jimmy likes you or not hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content