LWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Von Kollof

2 posters

Go down

Ian Von Kollof Empty Ian Von Kollof

Post by Ian Von Kollof Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Ian hails from Stalingrad, Russia. the city which is known for its wartime defensive battles is what ian focuses on. often called the Stalingrad Submission Strategist. Ian loves to be on the run during a match, and locking in Deadly Submissions. Ian believes a win via pinfall is one win that should never count.

Apperance: Ian wheres a mask to cover up his face following a horrible accident in his hometown. is it a Sivler and Gold full face mask. he often wears no shirt and Red and Yellow tights with the russian national flag on the back.

Finishers-Russian Nightmare
Ian submission based offense is best based off of this move.
With the oppenent bent over. Ian locks the neck and leaps over him landing on his butt. all the while he keeps the neck locked until he lands in which case he then pulls and chokes the person

Ian Von Powerbomb
when ian believes a choke is not enough he will often use his patented powerbomb
Ian put theres head into a powerbomb postion and picks them up. instead of sitting Ian leaps into the air and slams them down increasing the devastion of this powerbomb

Entrance Theme- as of right now it is 'Its a Fight' by three 6 mafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJMH916DS4

i think thats it. if im missing anything let me know

UPDATED GIMMICK OCTOBER 2012:

Ian often will refer to himself as a Orginalinst. He loves to point out that he has been in LWA since the start. This truthfulness and Devotion has caused the Fans to Love Ian. Ian isn't one to care really what the fans think however He does seem to like the crowd cheers and goes along with it sometime throwing little nuggets to recieve even more cheers. He has a Former Manager and Now Friend Dimitiri in the federation and will often hang around with him Backstage, although they seem to be drifting apart.

Fueds: Ian currently has had a Major Fued with Justin Sane, And appears to be getting into one with the new GWA

Updated Gimmick Version 2: 01/13

Ian became a hall of Famer and in a RP the very next week blasted fans for a lack of respect shown for him via reception and award Snubs. He made his first Target a new comer Alpha Starr. He is looking to change the way the Fans opperate by taking out those who lie to them and Those who lie to themselves

Apperance: Ian from now on will be wearing to the ring a Black T-Shirt reading "Hate Me" on the front and on the back "Hate Change". Ian will wear two Black Arm bands The left one will read in purple Writing "RIP" and the right one will read in the same writing "Dom". Ian will wear the same mask with a Purple Cross on the back and will wear the same Pants and boots

Finishers: Will Remain the same. Although Often Ian will look to his sig the Kollof Leg Lock (ankle Lock) to Submit oppenents from out of nowhere

Releation with Dimitiri: Dimitiri and Ian still get along somewhat however they have distanced themselves from each other.

New Theme for regular shows

Last edited by Ian Von Kollof on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : had to change appreance so the pic i found would in fact match up)
Ian Von Kollof
Ian Von Kollof
VP of Storylines
VP of Storylines

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down

Ian Von Kollof Empty Re: Ian Von Kollof

Post by Ian Von Kollof Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 am

UPDATED GIMMICK
Ian Von Kollof
Ian Von Kollof
VP of Storylines
VP of Storylines

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Von Kollof Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm

New Updated Gimmick, Apperance and Theme.
Ian Von Kollof
Ian Von Kollof
VP of Storylines
VP of Storylines

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sane-YN Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

ian turning heel?
Justin Sane-YN
Justin Sane-YN
SuperStar
SuperStar

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2012-03-17

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

http://adf.ly/HDLPa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Von Kollof Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Justin Sane-YN wrote:ian turning heel?

did you not see my newest RP? i say you should check it out, I mention you Smile
Ian Von Kollof
Ian Von Kollof
VP of Storylines
VP of Storylines

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down