LWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tdot Finest (and associates C-Note, Mr. "Bushido" Brown & Whisper)

Go down

Tdot Finest (and associates C-Note, Mr. "Bushido" Brown & Whisper) Empty Tdot Finest (and associates C-Note, Mr. "Bushido" Brown & Whisper)

Post by Tdot Finest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Tdot Finest (and associates C-Note, Mr. "Bushido" Brown & Whisper) Tdot_f13
Tdot Finest

Wrestling Name: Tdot Finest, Tdot for short
Date Of Birth: April 16
Class:
Strength
Face or Heel: Tweener
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: 260lbs
Hometown: Toronto Canada
Complexion: Chocolate
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black short Fro hawk
Facial Hair: Black mustache with connecting short goatee
Distinguishable Marks: Scar that runs horizontally from the top of his eyebrow down to the start of his cheek on the left hand side
Tattoos:
- 3AG on left side of his neck,
- See No Evil Speak No Evil Hear No Evil running along the back of his arms across his back down the other end of the back of his arm
-Tombstones with engraving on them on both wrist
- Images from past across entire back
Ring Attire:
Head: Both ears pierced sometimes wears diamond earing's
Torso: Nothing
Hands: Both hands are wrapped in Muay Thai form
Legs: Blood Red shorts stopping right above calf with dead maple leaf prints on the side
Feet: White wrestling boots with the same dead maple leaf prints on it
Entrance:White cut sleeve hoodie (hood usually up) on the way to the ring. Written on the back of the hood in blood red stylized lettering it says The Best Thing Out of Toronto
Role play color:Red

Back story: Not much is know about this wrestlers past, whenever he is asked about his childhood he tends to change the topic or out right ignores the question. What is know is that from a extremely early age he spent most of his time crossing around the world honing his skills in the ring. He excelled in all aspects of his training, not only strengthening his body but also his mind. After years of hard training he started to realize that his dreams exceeded his means so he started to hire out his talents as a personal bodyguard. With clientele that shall remain nameless his name started to spread as the guy who gets the job done. Also trying to keep his skills at their tip top he entered UFC, where he further brushing up his striking skills. He quickly climbing the ranks holding multiple titles.

Catchphrases: "Don't take it personal, cause it's just business"

LWA INTRO

Dave Johnson: "Introducing first /and his opponent, Hailing from Toronto, Canada standing at 6'3" and weighing in today at 253 lbs; The best thing to come out of Toronto...Tdot Finest! accompanied by his manager C-Note!"
Thunder strikes and the lights go real low. Fog begins to fill the arena
The Titon Tron flairs to life and starts to show some of the greatest moves ever done by Tdot Finest in a wrestling ring, while Hold Me Back by Rick Ross plays

Voice of Rick Ross rapping:
These n****s won't hold me back
These hoes won't hold me back
These hoes won't hold me back

Tdot Finest enters and a spotlight immediately shines on him while sparks start to rain down from the ceiling on him also. He is wearing a white cut sleeve hoodie with hood drawn low over his face allowing the sparks to trickle down it, The Best Thing Out of Toronto can be seen written across the back in blood red. He sports matching red shorts stopping right above his calf with dead maple leaf prints on the side and white wrestling boots with the same dead maple leaf prints on it. Both hands are wrapped up in the traditional Muay Thai form
Standing behind him off to the side of the spotlight and behind the hail of sparks is C-Note sporting another one of his tailor made suits and stunning dress shoes topping off the outfit with his Hugo Boss TVO glasses
They stand at the top of the ramp and Tdot surveys the arena for a bit longer as the spark shower down on him. When this stop both him and C-note start to make their way to the ring followed by the spotlight. When they get ringside C-Note doesn’t enter allowing Tdot to enter the ring alone by sliding in under the bottom rope. As he does this the spotlight goes out putting the arena back into darkness and when the spotlight returns we see Tdot striking his famous "Don't Take It Personally" pose in the middle of the ring

AFTER MATCH CELEBRATION
Hold Me Back by Rick Ross begins to play while C-Note enters the ring. Tdot moves to the center of the ring and the spotlight shines on him so as usual he does his Don't Take It Personally pose while C-Note stands behind him in the shadows.

Associates

Tdot Finest (and associates C-Note, Mr. "Bushido" Brown & Whisper) Benjam10
Benjamin Cliffard Franklin A.k.a C-Note

Alias: C-Note
Date of Birth: May 29th
Height: 6ft
Weight: 201lbs
Hometown: Toronto Canada
Employment: CEO of 4 Love Or Money Inc and manager of Tdot Finest
Role play color:Green

Back story: Benjamin "C-Note" Franklin is a childhood friend of Tdot Finest, but while Tdot traveled the world working on his skills C-Note worked his way up the corporate ladder within a major advertising agency located in Canada. Always wanting to be his own boss he later on left that company and founded his own advertising agency called 4 Love Or Money Inc. Doing very well for himself he decided to expand his companies repertoire by adding in public relations. Representing many big athletes and stars it only made sense that he take on Tdot as a client while he was making his way up the UFC ladder. Now that Tdot has entered LWA C-Note wants to make sure to help take his boy to the top of the wrestling world.

Tdot Finest (and associates C-Note, Mr. "Bushido" Brown & Whisper) Mr_bro10
Mr. "Bushido" Brown

Alias: Mr. "Bushido" Brown
Date of Birth: Unknown
Height: 6ft 1in
Weight: 216lbs
Hometown: Unknown
Employment: C-Note's bodyguard
Role play color: Unknown

Tdot Finest (and associates C-Note, Mr. "Bushido" Brown & Whisper) Whispe12
Whisper

Alias: Whisper
Date of Birth: Unknown
Height: 6ft 6in
Weight: 253lbs
Hometown: Unknown
Employment: C-Note's bodyguard
Role play color: Unknown

(since not much is known about either man right now Iwill just do one backstory for the both of them)

Back story: Not much is known about these two men. Their first made a appearance in L.W.A when we saw them exit the black Lincoln that C-Note and Tdot where in the night Tdot’s movie trailer showed and he had his interview letting L.W.A know about the threats to himself and his family. They were seen a few times after that always trailing close behind C-Note. Recently it was revealed that C-Note hired them as bodyguards so that he could focus on managing Tdot Finest career. Both individuals are physical imposing men and if they are in the bodyguard business it is most likely they know how to take care of themselves. At their first appearance they were both dressed similarly but recently they have taken to wearing black and white versions of the same suits. Mr. Brown opting to the clean white look as opposed to Whisper wearing all black topped off with a black fedora usually pulled real low over his face.

C-NOTE W/BODYGUARDS INTRO

No New Friends by Drake starts to play.

Voice of Drake singing:
Stay down with my day one n****s, and we in the club screaming
No new friends, no new friends, no new friends, no no new
Still here with my day one n****s, so you hear me say
I still ride with my day one n****s, I don't really need
I stay down from day one so I say
f**k all y'all niggas except my niggas
f**k all y'all niggas except my niggas
one more time

C-Note steps into the arena followed by his two bodyguards Mr "Bushido" Brown and Whisper. The Titan Tron shows various scenes from Toronto then ends the video package with the words C-Note manager extraordinar and CEO of 4 Love or Money Inc.

C-Note sports another one of his tailor made suits and stunning dress shoes topped off with his Hugo Boss TVO glasses. His two bodyguards are similarly dressed in matching suits except one of the suits is in white with a black dress shirt and tie and the other in complete black shirt and tie included. The individual in the black suit who is also taller then the other has a black fedora hat pulled low over his face. Both have on black Gucci sun glasses.

All three men make there way to the ring as, C-Note in the lead the bodyguards trailing behind. As they reach ringside they all proceed to enter the ring via the steps one after another. C-Note positions himself in the middle of the ring and takes a mic out from his suit jacket. Mr. Brown stands directly behind him while Whisper floats around the ring.
Tdot Finest
Tdot Finest
SuperStar
SuperStar

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Character sheet
Class:
Face or Heel:
Titles:

Back to top Go down